Thursday 4 June 2015

That's why you need a plan before you go anywhere

Well, lesson learnt today. I was supposed to cover the Old Westminster area today, but unfortunately I did not. I only managed to visit Churchill's War Room and walk along Whitehall.

Reasons????

First - I woke up late and went out close to 2pm which is kinda late.
Second - When I exited the Westminster station, there were hordes of tourists at the junction trying to get the best picture of the Abbey and Big Ben. It was a nightmare to navigate.
Third - Churchill War Room gallery was too awesome to have just a short visit. You need at least 2 hours to enjoy the self-guided tour and feel the energy of one of the greatest war figure that I admire.

Will put up an entry tomorrow that covers my adventure to the Old Westminster. I hope, fingers crossed.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment