Friday 5 June 2015

A day of window shopping

Started the day with an important mission, to inform MARA the details of our flight home to Malaysia. So it is OFFICIAL..the dreaded date is 22 JULY 2014. I think it's the 5th day of Eid' Fitr. Huhuhuhu, I'm sad every time I think about going home so let's not dwell on it. I want to make the most of my time here, while I can.

After 4 days of serious walking expedition around London I think I need a rest, before an all-day walking in Kew Garden tomorrow.

So after a very short meeting with MARA, we went to Shepherd's Bush, the Westfield mall. Window shopping is no fun without having your best girl friends along. We tried on shoes, clothes and even went into a toy store and having fun with it. Just being childish.

The Westfield mall in White City is a little bit upscale compared to the Westfield mall in Stratford, hence less crowded. I believe it's because it does not have a Primark store in it. Had a nice cup of trendy flat white coffee and went home.

Anyway, I need to finish up a post about my walking experience around Westminster area. Let's start drafting!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment