Wednesday 19 August 2015

What's in my bag?



Saw this FB post from Hitz.FM and I quickly have a look into my shopper-like handbag. It does looked a little bit a black hole, but it wasn't so bad. My husband used to complain to me that he can't find the keys or my mobile when I asked him to get it for me. He'd rummaged through the bag to find things which annoyed me as I have specific place for certain items. Haha, as if!

This is how my handbag looked like right now.....I don't have fancy purse organiser, just chucked everything in.
handbag, burberry, purse, what's in it

Things that I must have in my handbag:
1. Purse
2. Mobile phone
3. My Samsung camera
4. My small makeup bag 
5. Tissue
6. Ladies things - panty liner, sanitary pad
7. MP3 player
8. Something to read (Kindle, iPad, or my trusted reader's digest)

My mobile phone has a short lifespan hence I couldn't use it to hear music or be on social media for a long time. Need to save some batteries for emergency calls or whatever. So I always need an MP3 player, camera and things to read to occupy my time. My bag would be a bit heavier but I like it that way. I just don't like having everything in one gadget, call me old-fashioned but it is more of a risk management for me. 

See that Readers Digest there, I've been subscribing it for the longest time. I used to read it in school when I was in my primary school. It's where I learn and improved my writing skill. It has lots of short stories which are easy to read. I still kept my old copies of the digest, and the one in the picture is from 2013.

So, there you go, that's what I have in my 'black hole' bag right now. Sometimes, there's also protein shake bottle or water bottle hitching a ride :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment