Wednesday 26 August 2015

If you need to weigh yourself... #WeighThis

This video really touches me and made me think about what's important in my life right now. I've not always concerned about money before. I've always had enough to live-by and afford some luxuries along the way. But, since I was unemployed recently, I understand the feeling of restlessness of whether I'll be able to pay next month's bills. My family used to be my money crutches but now no more. Everybody is feeling the pinch from the poor economy condition right now. My dad had too downsized the car and monthly expenses since his retirement. I used to be happy just because I just got a new handbag or shoes and I'd be miserable if my friend had things that I don't. My happiness were measured by how much money I have and whether I had the expensive handbag. But since I lost  that power, I did feel a bit depressed. I was in emotional darkness but thankfully, I have God and my family to help me go through it. 


This video from Lean Cuisine channel is supposed to be about food and weight issue but for me it does have a different dimension to it. I did put on some weight as well due to depression.  So, watch the video and ask yourself how much does once happiness weigh. Is it based on your weight or other things that are more important?

No comments:

Post a Comment