Saturday 15 August 2015

Herbalife Shake Diet

Syawal was a month of indulgence as almost every other day, I'd be invited to Raya gathering or open houses. No matter how big or small the Raya gathering, there would be plenty of food around. Me, a self-confessed foodie, could never say no for a bit of ketupat, rendang, sate and my all time favourite pineapple tarts. So, of course, I'd be putting on weight more than what I'd lose during Ramadhan. Wait, did I lose weight during Ramadhan though? I can't fit into my jeans anymore and all my fats fold are showing through my tight shirt. I really need to do something about it and fast!

So, I thought why not try Herbalife shake diet to kick start my weight loss. It worked for me before. I was on Herbalife diet 3 years back and managed to lose 10kg in the process. But as usual, I got sloppy and fell back into my old eating habit and piled on the pound again. But, this time it was different. I'd put on weight in weird places like in my chest area and hips compared to before. My doctor hubby told me it might be due to hormones and ageing. Wait, what? AGEING? Well, excuse me, I'm still young ok!

So back to my Herbalife shake diet, I picked up the starter pack where it have one bottle of F1 powder (vanilla flavoured), one bottle of F3 Protein powder and 100 gram green tea. It all costs me around RM4XX as I am eligible for member price (yeay!). I started taking Herbalife shake twice a day on Tuesday, and today is Friday so it has been only what, 4 days? I don't feel any differences and I haven't weigh myself yet. My starting weight was 62.5kg (yes, I am that heavy) and goal weight is 52kg. Let's hope I can achieve it.

I chose Vanilla flavoured F1 powder because you can add anything to it. You can add fruit juices  in your shake to spice things up. But, I'd always use cold water with my vanilla powder as it tasted like vanilla ice cream (yumehh!) with no sinful calories (score!)

It's not all diet for me as I love food so exercise is a must. I joined a gym in Ayer Keroh to complement my Herbalife diet as well. Will update on this fantastic gym in my later post. Can't wait for weighing day tomorrow to see if I'd lose or gain (gasp!) weight this week.

Herbalife vanilla shake with grape juice

No comments:

Post a Comment