Sunday 10 August 2014

Hobby Idea.. Scrapbooking

I love browsing through videos in Youtube. It is so addictive that I keep clicking one video after another. Anyway, I found some very interesting videos on scrapbooking. Those scrapbooks look AMAZING! It looks like fun to make one too. But I'm afraid to start on making one. Well, first I am jenis hangat-hangat tahi ayam. So excited at first then it will die down after a month or two or even earlier :). Secondly, those beautiful art supplies are sure gonna be expensive. I don't know for sure as I never buy one but a ribbon might cost at least 50p a roll. Knowing me, I always buy more than I need, and ended up not using any of it. Then my hubby gonna give me ' I know you gonna throw that out one day' look.  Well, men, what do they know about hobbies and stuff :)

Thinking about buying a starter scrapbook kit at theworks.uk tomorrow. Hopefully, my hubby is willing to swipe his debit card for it, hehehehe :)

Hope I can be as creative as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment