Sunday 10 August 2014

The Weighty Issue

Hari ni hujan ala-ala manja gitu. Dah nak dekat pukul 12 tengahhari tapi masih gelap. Apa lagi tarik duvet and sambung tidur la kan. But felt like rambling this Sunday morning. Hubby still tidur so takde sape nak layan I nak berborak ni. This morning, around 6 am, we were woken up by blaring fire alarm. The whole building was so noisy and I thought that our apartment block is on fire. But luckily nothing happened, probably just some malfunction in the system. So nak sambung tidur dah tak lalu, so kemas-kemas la apa yang patut. 

Then I looked at my phone, oh there's a message still unread. Click it. An image sent by my hubby last night while I was asleep. Oh God, I was stunned to look at the picture. Who is this person in this picture? I didn't recognise it at first. But it was me!!!!. I am SO F***%^& FAT! I used to weigh around 53kg when I was in Malaysia but then the scale now shows 65kg. How can this happen in just 4 months. Plus I was fasting for 18 hours daily last month. How? When? I did not take any picture during Eid celebration because I don't feel confident. But yesterday, my hubby forced me to take a picture with this handsome naval officer, that we met on board of an Italian naval ship docking at Canary Wharf area. I totally forgotten about the picture after that. But hubby sent me the picture last night. I think it is his subtle way of saying, Baby, please accept the fact that you are fat and do something about it.   Or may be he just want me to keep it. I am so disappointed with myself and can't believe this is happening.

I am determined to lose 10kg in 3 months. Is it possible, though? I am hatching a plan to achieve this goal. So I sign up to Calories Count and gonna begin my weight loss journey. Wish me luck!

My unflattering photo that trigger the weight loss journey. Isn't he handsome?



No comments:

Post a Comment